This 1-day training course is dedicated to engineers and technicians having to use or to choose a transducer. It will enable them to acquire the technological bases of the various families of transducers, to know the dimensioning elements and their limits.
Presentation of technologies used in emission transducers.
• Physical effects used in transducers
• LF Transducers - Loudspeakers
• MF Ultrasonic transducers (20-100 kHz)
• HF Ultrasonic Transducers (0,2-5 MHz)
Dimensioning & Design
• LF equivalent circuit & transfer functions
• CAD software models - FEM / LF, MF & HF transducers
Study of examples working on models & practical aspect
• Presentation of a model
• Harmonic, resonant & quasi-static behavior
• Effect of a load mass
• Limits in voltage, current & force
• Choice of the power supply • Thermal limits