Discover piezoactive materials
Be initiated to piezoactuators design
Improve knowledge on the use of piezo-actuators
Who should attend ?
Engineers in a Research Department, electronics and mechanical engineers.
- Copies in English
- Training taught in English
- FIRST DAY
- Piezo effects and equations
- Transfer functions and equivalent electromechanical circuits
- Piezo materials : properties, performances and reliability
- Piezo actuators: History, preload and amplification.
- CTEC actuators APA®: Performances, static and dynamic properties.
- Introduction to the use of COMPACT & practices
- SECOND DAY
- Mechanisms theory: linear motion, rotation motion, link between the mechanism stiffness and bandwidth, actuation strategy, etc
- Piezo motors presentation and functioning
- Introduction to actuation applications with increasing DOF: positioning, vibration generation, energy harvesting, etc…
- THIRD DAY
- Design and simulation process of a piezo mechanism: static response, modal analysis, harmonic response, shocks, vibrations, thermal stability etc.
- Piezo mechanism functional tests: stroke test, force, admittance, angle tilt, open/closed loop stability, lifetime, drift, creep, etc.
- Environmental testing: Shocks, vibrations, atmosphere, vacuum, cryogenic, LAT.
- Ultrasonic transducers design: calculation, materials, geometry, equivalent circuits, tests and adjustment
- Ultrasonic transducers applications: in-water transducers, health monitoring structure, ultrasonic welding, etc.