CEDRAT TECHNOLOGIES SA (CTEC) is a high tech SME involving more than 50 employees based in the French Innovation Valley, close to Grenoble.
For an harmonious development, CTEC is encouraging the application of its values 3C® Concert, Collaboration & Cordiality, both between its employees and with its partners.
CTEC is specialized in the following domains:
- Smart Actuators : Actuators & motors based on piezoelectric ceramics, electroactive polymers, ultrasonic effects, magnetostrictive alloys, magnetorheological fluids (MRF) & magnetic effects (moving coils, moving iron …) ; Applications : micro nano positioning, damping, vibration generation, acoustic transducers, micro actuators …
- Smart Sensors : Magnetic, magnetoresistive, magnetostrictive, piezoelectric sensors, transformers or generators ; Force, Torque, Position, Speed, Acceleration sensors, including contactless sensors & resonant sensors.
- Mechatronic systems : Multi-degree-of-freedom mechanisms (XY stages, tilts); motion control ; Active damping of Vibrations ; Vibration (Ultrasonic or sonic) assistance to process ; Proportional valves ; Fast injectors
- Detection systems : Health monitoring ; NDT using magnetic or acoustic effects ; Remote detection systems for position, force, torque remote measurements.
- Technological training courses: CEDRAT TECHNOLOGIES provides comprehensive training courses dedicated to engineers and technicians who wish to discover, improve or recover their knowledge in mechatronic products, systems and technologies.
Backed by years of experience, CEDRAT TECHNOLOGIES’s extensive R&D activity is conducted by a multidisciplinary team of experts. Its laboratories are equipped with a complete library of engineering software and specialised measurement apparatus.
Between the standard products and the customised solutions, CEDRAT TECHNOLOGIES provides existing "building blocks" to move quicker from specifications to a complete optimised design and evaluated prototypes.
Widely applied for precise and rapid actuation, optics, instrumentation and control of vibrations, mechatronic productsbased on smart materials meet the most stringent specifications for aerospace and industry.